fall

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Valentine's is in the air!





Sorry, it has been a while since I've written. I have hardly had a moment to myself! All of my family has been sick. I actually lucked out and didn't get sick... well, I guess I haven't decided whether or not I was lucky because I was healthy enough to take care of everyone :) My youngest daughter had it the worst, with Pneumonia. Luckliy she is a lot better. Seeing her so sick, reminds me how lucky I am to have her. Well, with this day off that I took for myself, I made up some valentine cards for my daughter to take to school for Valentine's Day. While I was making these, I thought I would "share the love" and have a VALENTINE DAY MINI SESSION SALE!!! Here's how it will work...I will post more templates that I make as they are made, or I can custom make them to your personality!

VALENTINE MINI SESSION SALE!

JANUARY 26- FEBRUARY 2ND
30 min session
3 digital files
30 custom made valentine's

the best part...
$40

These will be so fun! Your family will love to receive these Valentine's during this holiday time! Your child will absolutely love handing out pictures of herself!!!

2 comments:

jessenpetty said...

So so so cute Shawna!! Your girls are so pretty! Why don't you live closer!!! We just updated our blog with some stuff! We miss you and glad to hear that your family is not sick anymore! It's a bummer when everyone is sick!

Dave and Emily said...

Shawna~ Your pictures are adorable. I knew you took pictures (I saw one at Becky Rhodes house) I just didnt know you did it as a job. I definately want to set something up for my family in the spring! I look forward to getting to know you better! Your husband is a nut! Talk to you soon!

Emily Hall