fall

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

My family and I have been so blessed this last year! It is sad to see it go, but on the other hand, I am excited to see what is to come!!! I have a few pictures of Christmas and some of New Year's Eve that I will be posting soon. My youngest Lauren crashed on the wood floor at about 10:30, and my oldest, Emma stayed up as long as our party lasted. we had so much fun playing games and EATING! I have been thinking of new things that I would like to do this year, and the first thing that I thought of, was "what can I do for my clients?" Well, here is what I came up with... I would like to GIVE AWAY a free session AND $50 towards prints! What I am thinking of doing is this; I will post a question that you guys will answer and random.org will 'randomly' choose a winner. what do you guys think??? Good idea??? Be checking back often for updates! I hope you all had a wonderful new year!!!!

No comments: