fall

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A New Contest Has Arrived!!!

In celebration of me launching my new website, I thought that I would host a little contest! There are so many new cool things that this website has that the other one did not....

First... IT HAS A SHOPPING CART!!! Yay!!! With this shopping cart, you the client, will be able to choose the photos you want and add them to your very own shopping cart. Then you will be able to easily make the payments on the website. That way, you have many more payment options to choose from!!!

Second... I like that the pictures are bigger! I absolutely love that!!!

Third... this is where you and the contest come in....

THE NEW CONTEST

I would love to hear what you guys think of the new website!!! I want to hear it all!!! The good and the bad! You, as my clients or potential clients are the ones who view the website so often. So here is how it will work...

1. Post a comment on my blog telling me whether you like the new website or not. Tell me what you do like about it, or the things that you don't. Each comment that is made receives a comment number.

2. At the end of the contest which will be April 12th, 2009... random.org will choose a number.

3. The person with the winning number will receive a FREE photo session**
and a FREE 8x10!!!

This contest is for everyone! Including clients in Utah and Vegas!
(Sorry Reno Clients) :)

~~~NOTE: the more posts you make, the higher your chances are to win! ~~~

** This photo session does not include Weddings or Senior photo sessions.

3 comments:

slightly insane mother of 5 said...

I love the new look. It looks very professional. I think it will help out tons by having a shopping cart on there too. I am very excited and hope you can do my pictures soon.

slightly insane mother of 5 said...

So, now that I am putting 2 comments, does this put me in the drawing twice. I'm kidding. I was not sure if you were done with everything, but I was confused about the investments section, so I am not sure if you were done or not. I was confused at what the single cone was exactly. I do like the ice cream idea. I think you should should also include that for picture day is Ice cream for Everyone. That would make me smile.

slightly insane mother of 5 said...

One last thing, you can count all three of these into one, but I am not sure if I like your heading font in each section. It is kind of tight and some of them take a second to read. I like look, but like if it was bigger or something. I am not sure. I really do love the new site though